Build on Sabre's platform to create the next big thing in travel.
What happens in Vegas... changes the travel game. On June 24th and 25th, we're bringing the brightest minds in tech together to face off in a 24-hour hackathon to reinvent travel.
Hackathon:TTX kicks off the 2017 Sabre Travel Technology Exchange (TTX), the premier travel industry conference that brings together agencies, suppliers, and developers from all over the world. Sabre is unveiling some exciting new technology this year, and as a Hackathon:TTX participant you'll be one of the first in the world to develop on this innovative, best-in-class platform.
The challenge: build a B2B or B2C travel solution in one of three experience categories:
- Frictionless Experience: How do we remove obstacles and make the traveler experience as easy as possible?
- Unified Commerce: How do we ensure a comprehensive experience for the customer at every stage of the shopping process?
- Personalized Experience: How do we give customers a tailor-made travel experience? How do we offer the right product to the right customer at the right time?
In addition to the Grand Prize challenge, you can also compete in two side challenges:
- Best Idea for the New Sabre Red Workspace’s Decision Support Bar.
- Best Panel Widget for the New Sabre Red Workspace
Be part of the most action-packed night to ever hit the Vegas Strip. Check out the hackathon website to register and for more information on Hackathon:TTX and the Travel Technology Exchange.
$6,500 in prizes
Best New Emerging Technology
Best Idea for New Sabre Red Workspace
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Participants: Individuals (over 18 years in age); Teams (no more than 5 participants per team)
Any technology solution is eligible - build a site, mobile app, use hardware, anything your mind can think of. However, your solution must have a travel focus. Your goal is to build something that has the potential to reinvent travel, you decide what form that takes.
How to enter
To enter Hackathon:TTX, follow these two steps:
- Register for the hackathon here.
- Before you participate, you must register for your API key via Sabre Dev Studio.